Saturday 8 March 2014

Behind-The-Scenes: My Movie for the Contest!

As I said yesterday, Theatre Week made me want to make a movie. Well, I did! I filmed it with Quicktime Player and edited it with iMovie. I was serious about this! I was sleep deprived and needed to do something! So, I went on Fantage and filmed a movie...Yeah...Anyways, it's TEN MINUTES LONG and has music in it. I am hardcore about this, people. HARDCORE. Hard to the core! Oh, wait that's what hardcore means...Nevermind! Here are some pictures I took while I was filming:

 I was doing this in the afternoon, and I was tired. My hands hurt after I do homework. I think it's because my brain is always numb, and the throbbing pain goes to my hands instead.
 These are the details, in case you live under a rock in Fantage. Or if you never log on...
 Posing on the first 'set' of the day! Wow...I sound kinda crazy...I should be less crazy more often. Oh wait, this IS my less crazy.
 I used the wardrobe to get the mermaid costume, because I didn't own it. I swam around in a tank.
 I did improv on every scene, so they're all very...terrible-ish. I hope I get credit for effort!
                                                Oh yeah playin' my harp like BOSS!
           The blushing cowgirl, the hero of this scene. I played all the characters! I'm proud.
                                 The annoyingly black and white damsel in distress.
         I switched to my bandit costume while I was still tied up, so I got stuck there.
                      The romantic scene! A dinner for one...Well, it was going as planned...
                         Until I realized I was the only person that was in the movie.
                                  Do NOT ask what this had to do with the romantic scene.

                                                                     Theatre Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment