Friday 7 March 2014

Theatre Week!

Have you heard of Zack's Acting Academy? I'm sure you have if you've played Fantage. But this week, is Theatre Week! A week where you can make a video and maybe get a prize. Everyone can go into photo-booths and sets in the Academy and wear any item in the new 'wardrobe feature. I decided to explore it for myself.
Theatre Week even has limited items you can buy, made specifically for movies.
                                   I'm not good at making movies, but that prize makes me want to!
                 Cute new limited items made just for your romantic, underwater and western flicks.
Cool new features to try out! Being a non-member, I jump at the chance to try these types of things.

Here's Zack's Academy, where I'm going to try the wardrobe feature out.
                            Just click that little button, it will show in sets and photo booths.
                                   It works like the Vintage Gold voting and the Wish-list.
                       Just select which month, year and type of items you're looking for.
All of the items of the type you selected that were released or sold as vintage on that date will show up on your screen.
                    Click on the item you want! (You can wear more than one at a time.)
 
And there you have it! Have fun on Theatre Week!
I can't say I'm not loving it!






What can I say? The red carpet is pretty tempting when it's rolled out right in front of you.

2 comments:

  1. Theatre week is fun but idk how to video stuff like that! I love your blog btw freya great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tina. I hope to meet you on fantage one day!

    ReplyDelete